Bankruptcy And Judgment Satisfaction

Are you a Montgomery County, Pennsylvania resident who is struggling financially due to being unemployed, divorce or death of a spouse? Are you in a situation where you are unable to pay your bills? Is your credit getting more and more blemished with each passing month? Does your phone ring constantly with creditors’ who want their money? If so, certain creditors may ultimately file a judgment against you. Filing a judgment is a legal process involved for filing a judgment against someone in Pennsylvania and is typically done as a last resort by the creditor. If you have judgments, or other unmanageable financial issues, you do have options. It is possible to obtain financial relief, and resolve the judgments against you, by filing bankruptcy.

To learn more about the judgment process, how you can resolve it, what will happen if you do not resolve it and how an attorney can help please call me, Bankruptcy Attorney James V. Monaghan. Dial (610) 275-5800  for a free consultation.

Options For Removing Judgments

Once a creditor receives a judgment, they may try and collect by placing a lien on your personal/real property or by attaching your wages. This happens because the judgment is the end result of a lawsuit the creditor has filed against you. A judgment can also ruin your credit rating for years to come.

Once you file a bankruptcy, a motion may be filed to avoid the judgment lien whereas making the debt essentially dischargeable. Consulting with a skilled and experienced Blue Bell Bankruptcy Lawyer will ensure that all viable options are explained to you so that you can make the best decision possible for your financial future.

Contact A Judgment Removal Attorney

If you live in the Blue Bell, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting or Pottstown areas, and are losing sleep at night due to financial fear please call me, Norristown Bankruptcy Lawyer James V. Monaghan. I offer free consultations and can be reached at (610) 275-5800.

“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.”